Event Account Manager£26,000 pro-rata (4 month FTC)London Start immediately We have two fantastic opportunities to join an international Event and Media firm based in Central...
Team Administrator & Social Media Co-ordinator
Immediate start - Monday 24th June
We have an exciting and amazing opportunity to work for an Media and Events business to play an integral role to our client where you will be working closely with the Administration Manager, Event Manager and PR/Marketing Manager. This position will give you loads of variety, responsibility and exposure to the business and clients and you will also get involve in the creative content on the website and social media channels.
We need someone to start on Monday 24th June so we are only looking for immediate available candidates.
- Preparing emails and proofreading communication for email/website/letters
- Developing content and social media posts and producing posts on Facebook/LinkedIn/Instagram working closely with the PR Manager to improve engagement with the community.
- Managing the CRM database of clients and customers
- Liaising with VIPs for the programme in order to organise travel to events and diary management
- Daily mail merges during the times where we are communicating about a phase of the competition or surveys
- Website content updates, uploading information and photos, working on marketing materials and brochures, liaising with our designer and proofreading/editing.
- Dealing with external queries, helping our Events Director and events team when needed and Operations Director with ad hoc tasks as and when, there may be an opportunity to take on the responsibility of your own projects during quieter periods.
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties involved in supporting the team
Skills and experience:
- We are looking for someone with strong administration and organisation experience.
- Ideally an individual who has worked and managed social media or had exposure to marketing
- Problem solving and strong communication experience
- This role demands that you are able to work at a quick pace, be highly accurate and highly organised whilst maintaining a calm and professional manner.
- Confident and positive outlook, self-motivated, always looking ahead to improve systems and processes and be proactive. Strong attention to detail is also essential.If you have experience in the above and are looking for an exciting opportunity please call submit your CV today.
If you have experience in the above and are looking for an exciting opportunity please call submit your CV today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.