Project Manager, Malmesbury, 6 Months, £300 Per Day
Tate have teamed up with a global household appliance company to recruit for a Project Manager who be based in the events & exhibitions sector.
This is a full time position working 37 hours a week, Monday to Friday and will be paying £300 per day. We're looking to put candidates forward for interview ASAP.
- Manage projects from brief to completion working closely with the creative team.
- Support the Senior Project Managers on their projects
- Manage multiple stakeholders across internal departments and markets, working collaboratively in function and across teams, resolving day to day challenges
- Mitigate and escalate issues where necessary to senior management.
- Working closely within your team, planning, sharing information, and giving accurate project updates. Pro-actively highlighting any risk areas and ensuring contingency plans are in place where changes and developments occur.
- Accurately brief suppliers to ensure quality and standards are maintained and the best cost is negotiated.
- Experience of events - ideally globally, travel may be necessary.
- Experience with trade shows and product launches preferable.
- Capable of working with creatives and copywriters.
- Ability to handle multiple projects whilst still delivering on schedule.
- Experience of working with suppliers; in quoting, negotiating, and driving to deliver on time.
- Knowledge of a variety of print production processes and formats.
- An eye for design. You can identify issues with layout and typography and have good attention to detail.
If you have the skills and experience to match the above then please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.