Marketing and Design Executive Basingstoke, England, United Kingdom · Marketing£21k £27kDescriptionWere looking for the perfect mix of creativity and analytical skills, with a desire to...
Web Content Co-ordinator Winchester (Outskirts) Salary- DOE
A fantastic company to work for on the outskirts of Winchester is looking for an experienced Web Coordinator. We are delighted to be working with this fantastic company again and supporting their ever growing business. Due to the growth of the business in the last few years the team is looking for another dynamic and experienced person to join the Marketing Department.
This is a busy and varied role, that will keep the right person on their toes with no two days being the same. A snap shot of the role duties are below:
- Responsibility for ensuring all website copy is engaging and accurate
- Proof reading and editing website content, content management
- Brochure fulfilment, creation and co-ordination of e-newsletters, social media
- Self-Motivated, confident, creative, efficient and knowledgeable
- Proven experience in a web content management role
- Proofing and editing genius
- Previous experience in SEO
- Broad website and technical knowledge
- CMS experience
- Exceptional grasp of spelling and grammar
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Working with a team of people who are incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about their industry and what the company does
- Being part of a fantastic working culture
- Free Parking
Salary will be discussed on application, and will be dependent on your past relevant experience and what you can demonstrate that you can bring to the role to add value to this exciting company and their team.
Please do feel free to call Emily on 01962 841 827 or send your CV through
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.