Temporary staff needed!Are you looking for work immediately? We are currently recruiting for hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable candidates looking for temporary assignments with immediate starts...
We are currently working with an investment wealth management firm based a short walk from Victoria station who are seeking a Team Assistant to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and take on a varied and busy support role.
The team are great and extremely personable with a pro-active and professional approach towards everything that they.
The company actively promote learning and self-development so you'd need to be someone who thrives in this type of environment.
You'll need to be exceptional well organised and able to manage both your own time and others, effectively and efficiently.
Your duties will include:
- Diary management both personal and professional
- Booking flights and hotel accommodation
- Providing reminders for meetings and important tasks
- Arrange visas when required
- Book couriers and taxis
- Organise meetings and meet and greet guests upon arrival to the office
- Processing expenses
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and relaying messages
- Maintaining filing records
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly and efficiently
- Assisting with HR duties such as updating the holiday record
- Replenish stocks of stationery, office equipment and supplies
- Scan, print and bind documents when required
- Assisting in compiling PowerPoint presentations and flow charts
- Providing administration assistance to the wider team
- Handling incoming and outgoing post
- Assisting with the implementation of new company policies and procedures
The role is being offered on a permanent, full time position with a salary up to £27,000 (dependent on experience).
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.