Tate are recruiting Inbound Customer Service Advisors for a leading contact centre based in Leicester City Centre. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who...
The role will be as a specialist within our client's operations team paying the national apprenticeship wage of £3.90 per hour. They are a forward thinking, innovate company who offer a vibrant and energetic working culture within their stylish Nottingham offices.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support for all equipment including IOS and Android client-based support.
- Provide technical advice and troubleshooting for customers / end users.
- Ensure all work complies with all AASP regulations, best practice, and industry standards and to the customer's expectations.
- Update internal CRM systems accordingly and are completed within the agreed service level time frames.
- Update service manager and sales team on progress of jobs and resolutions via internal CRM / phone and email as required.
- Escalate incidents where, external parties or providers are involved, to external companies and work with them to provide a resolution.
- Organise shipments of replacements and contract loans.
- Ensure jobs are fixed first time wherever possible.
- When providing telephone or remote support, ensure that instructions are clear, concise and carried through to completion.
- Set an accurate customer expectation of resolution times for the issue experienced, evaluating each case independently.
- Liaising with customers and end users, updating each as the cases are processed
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in lower level technical support
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience working with Apple Hardware
- Good customer facing skills and positive outlook
- Fault finding skills with Software / Hardware
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Good timekeeping and organisation skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.