This is an exciting opportunity to work for a total engineering and construction services company within the Aerospace, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing, Petrochemical, and Pharmaceutical industries
Reportin to the CEO you will be drive alignment of the HR and CSR strategies with company vision and mission, ensuring delivery of business goals and objectives..
Qualifications and experience
- CIPD qualification is desirable but not essential
- Proven HR generalist experience, with working knowledge of employment legislations
- Previous CSR management experience within a corporate environment
- Experience of working in a stand-alone HR Management role
- Proven experience within a fast growth business
- Experience within the Engineering sector is desirable but not essential
Skills and Attributes:
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Proactive team player with strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
- Ability to collate data and format reports as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships
- Keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Works well under pressure with ability to prioritise workload, multitask and deliver to deadlines
- A proactive approach with the ability to make decisions without daily guidance
Send your CV or call me for an informal discussion on 0121 200 2535
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.