Job Title: Personal Injury Claims HandlerLocation: Tunbridge WellsSalary: up to £25k, depending on experienceContract: Full time, permanent Tate have partnered with leading motor company the...
Claims Coordinator Salary £26,000 + Bonus
We are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful company and play an extremely important support role for the business which is within their claims handling team. Maybe you have been working within another position incorporating claims handling or claims coordination, if so this is the role for you.
I have worked with this client for many years now and they have created a very successful business they are expanding, and therefore the claims handling team needs your help!
- You will understand the needs of the department and external customers, therefore enabling yourself to provide a top level of customer service.
- You will be investigating all claims and reaching a decision regarding the liability and validity of each claim through start to finish.
- Communicate all decisions in a swift manner and ensure that all documentation is accurate and present on the database
- Build relationships with customers and the wider business ensuring that the customers' needs and the business needs are met.
- Experience within a claims department
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to influence and adapt to change
- Be able to make decisions under pressure
- Graduate level of education (or equivalent)
- Great work life balance, 35hrs per week.
- Chances to progress and further your career
- Generous holiday and well-being benefits
- Almost unrivalled benefits platform
This role is a great career role and somewhere that hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of please get in touch with me.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.