Tate are currently recruiting for a Receptionist based in Northwich for a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company.Key responsibilities include:Provide telephone reception coverManage a...
My client have got a great opportunity for an experienced receptionist to join their team. My client are a successful, international law firm and they are on the market for an experienced Receptionist. With a strong national and global presence, this is a great opportunity for you to further you to enhance your skill set and develop your career in future. This is a varied role, great for someone who excels when getting hands on with a number of different tasks.
- Deliver a quality professional reception service to the firm's clients, partners and employees at all times
- Maintain the Reception area to ensure that it is always smart, professional looking and tidy
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and re-direct to the appropriate person, take accurate, clear telephone messages and passing on to the relevant person in a timely fashion
- Responsible for setting up telephone, conference calls and AV facilities
- Ensure catering and presentational requirements are provided for each room booking, as necessary. If outside catering is required for an event, ensure this is in place meeting the requirements of the host.
- Ensure the meeting room(s) are cleared promptly after use and client ready at all times
- Ensure the client kitchen facility and equipment is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist with preparing for and running marketing events in the office, which may require working out of hours from time to time
- Make travel arrangements and bookings
- Assist General Office/Office Manager with admin to include:
- Building access control
- Catering Supplies ordering
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Able to operate autonomously and/or with minimum supervision
- Able to use initiative and be proactive
- Flexible and committed
- Driven and enthusiastic
- A willingness to learn
- A self-starter
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
- Common sense
- Strong client focus
- Good humour and positive outlook
- Polite with a calm and professional manner
- Tidy and professional appearance. (You will be provided with a uniform).
- Previous office and reception experience (essential)
- Experience of setting up AV equipment (desirable)
- Experience of Condeco (desirable)
- Good computer skills (including Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel)
- £19k basic
- Full holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Job stability
- Easy to reach location
- Great career prospects
If you would like submit an application for this role or alternatively, if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, contact me today!
0161 828 5400
Receptionist / admin / legal / Manchester / front of house
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.