An incredible EA/OM position has become available at an Oil and Gas company based in a prime Central London location.This role offers a salary of...
Executive Assistant - £30k to £35k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Working within the Head Offices of one of the UK's largest independent franchisee support organisations, the principal duties of this EA position will be to offer both professional and personal support to the Chief Executive, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Finance Officer.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Extensive Diary management
- Organising travel itineraries
- Arranging company events (e.g. summer BBQ, Christmas party)
- Processing of expenses for the senior team
- Fleet Management
- Taking responsibility to coordinate signatures of important documents and ensure safe return to relevant parties
- Oversee the Office Manager in the efficient and smooth running of the office environment
- Working alongside the HR department to provide administrative support, as required
Skills and experience:-
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a PA/EA position
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability to think outside the box
- Strong organisational skill
- A full and clean manual driving license. Driving is not a significant part of the role but there will be occasions when they need to drive company cars or run errands.
- Lots of enthusiasm!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.