An excellent opportunity has arisen within one of my client's, Manchester offices. My client are a reputable, national investment group and they are on the...
Would you like to be a part of an award winning, leading global organisation who have a fantastic culture and offer lots of staff incentives?
If that's the case Tate have an amazing opportunity for an administrator to join the team.
£18'000 plus annual reviews
Monday to Friday 09.00am - 17.30pm
Temporary to Permanent Contract (Within 2 months of start date)
Immediate Interviews and start date
Day to day duties will include:
- Recording creditor claims and chasing creditor claims when appropriate
- Setting up documents for reports and file reviews
- Inputting accurate information and data into Excel and bespoke systems
- Communication with key clients via telephone and email
- Other general admin duties
To apply ideally you will have:
- Recent office support/administration background
- Knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you'd like to work for this successful company act fast and apply today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.