Great opportunity for someone who is looking for their first/second job after studying. Working in a family feel tailors in Central London, this role is...
A meticulous, experienced and commercially minded Legal Assistant is required to join a corporate organisation based in Luton. As a Legal Assistant you will be required to handle your own caseload of legal matters and provide support to members of the organisations legal team. You will need to have a relevant degree (2:1 or above) or extensive relevant experience in order for you to apply for this role.
This organisation is a world leader in its field and for the right candidate this will be a great role to develop your skills and potentially grow within the business.
As a Legal Assistant you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Reviewing contracts (such a Non-Disclosure Agreements) and requesting amendments in line with the organisations standard terms
- Developing supplier contracts
- Preparing amendments required to worked contracts
- Managing a variety of small claims, including:
- Preparing claim letter to respondents
- Preparing follow up letters
- Preparing court claim forms
- Dealing with breaches of restricted covenants
- Responding to legal queries across all parts of the business, providing clear, concise and practical advice on contractual interpretation
The ideal Legal Assistant candidate will need:
- A relevant degree (2:1 or above) or relevant experience in a similar role
- To be proactive with the ability to manage your own workload
- Excellent written and spoken communication and English language skills
- To be confident and outgoing
- To be able to commute to Luton, 5 days a week.
Working Monday to Friday you will be based in Luton, 5 minutes from the M1 and a 15 minute walk away from the train station. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary up to £38,000 plus a nice benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.