Customer Service Advisor£10.76 per hour plus monthly performance related bonus up to £600 per month 3 months temp with a possibility of going permanent37.5 hours...
£12.31 per hour
3 months temp with a possibility of going permanent
37.5 hours per week 9.00 to 17.00 but flexibility required between 8am and 7pm
We are delighted to be recruiting a Complaints Handler for our Bicester based client. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in and hit the ground running in their rapidly expanding team. This will be a great role for someone from a strong call handling background who is looking for a new challenge.
Your roles and responsibilities
- Renewing and retaining current clients, ensuring they are getting good value.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls.
- Up selling additional products and services.
- Updating customer records.
- Responding to customers through live chat.
- Query resolution and escalation where necessary.
- Delivering a constant high level of customer service and looking for ways to enhance service levels.
- Handling cases that have been escalated to dispute resolution.
- Keep up to date with knowledge of company procedures and OFCOM regulations.
- Helping to develop programmes to ensure that customers stay loyal to the brand.
- Identifying after-sales initiatives and ensuring that the standards reflect the growing business.
- Producing KPI reports for internal departments using data sourcing and analysis and presenting the information clearly and accurately.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Proven complaint handling experience.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Able to present information accurately.
- Strong customer service skills from a call based background.
- Be a team player and able to build strong relationships with various departments.
- Customer orientated and able to give an outstanding service to a wide range of customers.
- Able to prioritise your workload effectively whilst multitasking.
The successful candidate can expect to start an exciting role in a friendly family like team. You will benefit from free on-site parking, a competitive salary and the opportunity to go permanent. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.