3 months temp with an opportunity to go permanent
£10.76ph with an additional performance based bonus of up to £300 monthly.
37.5 hours per week 9.00 to 17.00 but flexibility required between 8am and 7pm
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Tech support advisor to join our client's busy team based in Bicester. You will be reporting directly to the service operations manager to help provide high quality solutions to technical queries. As well as an hourly rate you can benefit from an additional performance based bonus each month of up to £300.
Your role and responsibilities
- Managing a high number of technical queries through both inbound and outbound calls.
- Identifying connection issues and providing solutions.
- Building and maintain customer relationships.
- Keeping up to date with company products and services.
- Achieving and exceeding company SLA's.
- Keeping accurate, up to date customer records.
- Creating and processing invoices.
- Building relationships with other team members and supporting them with knowledge.
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested by your manager.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to accurately present information.
- Strong customer service and call handling skills.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and OSx operating system.
- Some knowledge of Ethernet networks and TCP/IP.
- Good experience of commonly consumer networking hardware including routers.
- Be a strong team player
- Customer focused with an ability to adapt to a variety of customers.
- Able to prioritise your workload effectively whilst multitasking.
The successful candidate in this role can expect to start their career in a friendly people focused environment with a potential opportunity to go permanent. You will benefit from free on-site parking, and a competitive wage with additional substantial bonus! If you're ready for a new challenge and this sounds like the perfect role for you please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.