Complaints Handler£12.31 per hour 3 months temp with a possibility of going permanent37.5 hours per week 9.00 to 17.00 but flexibility required between 8am and...
Customer Service Advisor
£10.76 per hour plus monthly performance related bonus up to £600 per month
3 months temp with a possibility of going permanent
37.5 hours per week 9.00 to 17.00 but flexibility required between 8am and 7pm
We are delighted to be recruiting a Customer Service Adviser for our Bicester based client. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in and hit the ground running in their rapidly expanding team. You will be paid an hourly rate but there is the opportunity to earn up to £600 performance related bonus each month! This will be a great role for someone from a strong call handling background who is looking for a new challenge.
Your roles and responsibilities
- Handling inbound and outbound calls.
- Keeping up to date with knowledge of company products and services.
- Updating customer records.
- Responding to customers through live chat.
- Query resolution and escalation where necessary.
- Delivering a constant high level of customer service.
- Achieve and exceed KPI's.
- Seeing cases from start through to conclusion.
- Creating customer invoices.
- Reactivating accounts.
- Creating and sending out login codes.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Able to present information accurately.
- Strong customer service skills from a call based background.
- Be a team player and able to build strong relationships with various departments.
- Customer orientated and able to give an outstanding service to a wide range of customers.
- Able to prioritise your workload effectively whilst multitasking.
The successful candidate can expect to start an exciting role in a friendly family like team. You will benefit from free onsite parking with a competitive salary and the chance to earn a very substantial bonus on a monthly basis. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.