Sales Support Administrator Chandlers Ford £18,500We have an exciting opportunity to work with a fast growing and innovative technical company based in Chandlers Ford where...
Sales Support Executive Eastleigh - depending on experience + Bonus
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Support Executive to work within a fun and hugely successful sales team. We are recruiting for a leading global organisation who are able to offer huge development opportunities for their staff and for their clients they are able to offer a bespoke and individually tailored solutions.
The Sales Support Executive will be responsible for:
- Providing customer support and covering for the sales executive when they are not in the office.
- Communicating effectively internally and with external customers
- Answers and routes incoming telephone calls in a cheerful, courteous and timely manner.
- Use backlog reports to expedite customer orders to secure on-time delivery.
- Performs stock checks and obtains delivery information for Sales Specialists to process customer quotes
- Sends samples, line cards and sales literature to customers
- Runs, sorts and/or distributes daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports as instructed by Manager. These reports to include but not be limited to backlog reports, sales order hold reports, daily and monthly numbers.
- Quotes customers via the portal upon request from the Sales Specialist.
- Performs order entry, open order reports, and other customer service tasks for the assigned customer
My client offers an excellent benefits package including 4pm finish on Fridays, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, buy and sell holiday scheme, free parking, pension, health care, life insurance, childcare vouchers and more.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.