Tate are recruiting for a fulfilling opportunity for an ambitious Sales Manager, to join a growing National Company, within their head office in Poole. This...
Sales Executive - Eastleigh - salary DOE + guaranteed bonus
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive who has the ability to speak French or Italian fluently. We are recruiting for a leading global organisation who are able to offer huge development opportunities for their staff and for their clients they are able to offer a bespoke and individually tailored solutions.
You will be joining an established and dedicated team who ensures that they make the environment a fun place to work and where rewards and consistent. They have an excellent bonus structure where the more you do, the more you earn.The
Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Maintain and enhance existing customer relationships to increase sales
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities beyond those initiated by the customer.
- Maintain regular contact with assigned customers.
- Be highly responsive to customer calls and enquiries.
- Consistently follow up on all outstanding quotes and communicate the information to the outside sales and management team to assist in closing the business
- Monitor and ensure, through consistent customer dialogue, that all price, delivery, quality, and special handling requirements requested by the customer are met in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Coordinate large bids, quotes, orders or opportunities with Manager, Quote Specialist, Product Manager, and Outside Sales representative assigned to account.
- Is an effective team player committed to company goals.
- Participate in annual budgeting process
My client offers an excellent benefits package including 4pm finish on Fridays, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, buy and sell holiday scheme, free parking, pension, health care, life insurance, childcare vouchers and more.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.