Sales Executive - Eastleigh - Excellent salary DOE + guaranteed bonus and uncapped commission
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to work for a leading global organisation that has continued to grow throughout the last year.
The company creates bespoke and tailored solutions for its clients and ensures they always provide an exceptional service.
The Sales Executive will need extensive experience in sales and account management, as you will need to demonstrate your ability to manage and develop large accounts on a global basis.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and enhancing existing customer relationships to increase sales
- Spotting cross-selling opportunities to enhance the client portfolio and cover all areas
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities beyond those initiated by the customer
- Maintain regular contact with assigned customers via telephone and email
- Consistently follow up on all outstanding quotes and communicate the information to the outside sales and management team to assist in closing the business
- Monitor and ensure, through consistent customer dialogue, that all price, delivery, quality, and special handling requirements requested by the customer are met in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Coordinate large bids, quotes, orders, or opportunities with your Manager and other areas of the business.
- Understanding government regulations and how they relate to the company
- Participate in the annual budgeting process and supporting the wider team
My client offers an excellent benefits package including 4pm finish on Fridays, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, buy and sell holiday scheme, free parking, pension, healthcare, childcare vouchers, and more.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted