Inside Sales Representative - Excellent salary and Benefits - Eastleigh
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and driven Inside Sales Representative to join a highly successful, fun and friendly team. You will be responsible for delivering fast, professional and consistent sales and account management support to existing clients as well as prospecting for new clients in the UK markets.
The Inside Sales Representative will need to have the following:
- Strong selling skills to include ease of handling objectives, ability to probe for new opportunities and the ability to close sales
- Previous experience in a busy internal sales environment
- A proven track record of achievement against sales targets
- Acting as a technical source of information to customers
- Manage and control all customer satisfaction issues and ensure they are resolved efficiently
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise key tasks
- Strong customer focus and a passion for building client relationships and delivering an exceptional service
The office environment is modern and vibrant and the people in it have a real passion for the company and are part of their huge success within the industry.
The company offers excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, free parking, bonus structure and an early finish on a Friday.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted