working with a fantastic local business in Crediton who are looking to appoint a full-time Accounts Assistant. This position is immediately available and is a...
Tate are working with a leading Financial Services organisation on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit an experienced Credit Controller.
This is a newly created role within a fantastic organisation and the successful candidate will actively manage the commission debt of the company and provide accurate commission debt reporting.
The Key Responsibilities
- Preparing and reviewing a monthly commission debtor report.
- Managing debt over multiple systems to ensure that debt is offset against payments made where possible
- Reviewing debt movement, and alert management to debt movements when required.
- Attending regular calls, and use information gained to add additional commentary to the debtor report and to help focus debt recovery.
- Using the database to obtain further information regarding debts held within the industry.
- Posting /e-mail debt letters in line with the Society's debt recovery procedure.
- Contacting debtors with debt over an agreed amount to discuss repayment options.
- Monitoring payment plans in place with debtors to ensure that the agreed terms are being adhered to.
- Reviewing and proposing debt management actions to be agreed with the Finance Manager and Head of Finance.
- Preparing commission debt analysis for internal meetings and committees.
- Preparing documentation for legal action and act as the main point of contact for this process.
- Act as the central point for debt queries received from both internal and external sources.
- Experience of working in a Credit Control role.
- Good administration skills
- Good excel skills
- Good telephone skills
- Must have the right to work in the UK
Our Benefits as Standard
- A competitive salary plus bonus
- Minimum 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time)
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Up to 2 volunteer days
- Discounted retail and restaurant vouchers, cinema tickets, spa and experience days
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Payroll Giving
- Generous Pension scheme
- FREE Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover and Income Protection
- Free on-site car parking (some restrictions apply)
For further information please call Tate - Exeter on 01392 432 861 or click apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.