How would you like to work for one of Manchester top companies, this is my favorite Client and due to growth they are looking for...
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Finance team of one of our fastest growing clients. You will be joining the business as the Financial Accounts Manager. If you have experience working within finance functions, at a senior level, this is an excellent opportunity for you. The role offers a competitive package, exceptional benefits and an immediate start. Our client are a large and expanding business. They provide exceptional products and comprehensive business services that support and strengthens client's own business growth by providing the best possible motor claims accident management services for insurers, brokers and hire companies, as well as, uninsured loss recovery.
A key role in the finance senior leadership team providing oversight and preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting cycles. Leading and delivering the group financial accounting functions providing controls and oversight to support managing the group's financial resource.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the smooth and timely running of the monthly close cycle across the group and operating entities
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual statutory and quarterly regulatory reporting obligations of the group
- Responsible for the preparation and integrity of the company's tax returns.
- Ensuring the group and operating subsidiaries comply with applicable to accounting standards
- Responsible for providing oversight of the group's debt or equity obligations to its key external stakeholders
- Delivery of the month end balance sheet review to ensure proportionate oversight and controls are in place
- Ensure second line financial reconciliation activities are both efficient and effective across all operating subsidiaries
- Manage a small team of financial accounts assistants in a high growth personal lines insurance market
- To work positively and inclusively with all colleagues, customers and business partners to promote a workplace that values equality and diversity
- To adhere to all company policies and procedures as set out in the company handbook
- 2+ year post qualified accountant with audit practice experience (ACA or ACCA)
- Experience in auditing financial services organisations
- Proven ability to plan and adapt in high pressured environments, with the ability to considering and manage long and short-term impacts
- Experience in managing and leading a team
Additional Preferred Skills
- Experience in non-life insurance industry providing performance oversight and a general understanding in regulated solvency requirements
- Proven experience in supporting a high growth business through periods of rapid change
- Proven high performing leadership and management experience
- All legislation and regulatory requirements applicable to industry
- Human resources management
- Salary ca £60k
- Pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (rising each year of employment)
- On-site gym
- Free parking
- Immediate start
If you are interested in learning more about this role or you would submit an application, contact me today! This will be a two-stage interview process, with the view to start immediately
0161 828 5400
Finance / senior accounts / management
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.