working with a fantastic local business in Crediton who are looking to appoint a full-time Accounts Assistant. This position is immediately available and is a...
Tate are currently working with a leading local Legal Firm to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their Residential Conveyancing team based in Cullompton.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills, experience and qualities:
- Confident in their secretarial abilities.
- Word Processing/Typing speeds of 60 WPM +
- Strong administration with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with a great eye for detail.
- Remains calm under pressure whilst working to multiple deadlines.
- Totally Professional, motivated and be personable.
About the role:
- Responsible for providing support to the fee earners.
- Required to provide excellent client care at all times, in compliance with the company's procedures.
- Manage client files as will be speaking with clients.
- Provide daily administration.
- Any other duties as and when required.
For any further information call 01392 432 861 or click apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.