An excellent opportunity has arisen within the HR team of one of our fastest growing clients. You will be joining the business as an HR Manager. If you have experience working within fast-paced, HR functions, at a senior level, this is an excellent opportunity for you. The role offers a competitive package, exceptional benefits and an immediate start. Our client are a large and expanding business. They provide exceptional products and comprehensive business services that support and strengthens client's own business growth by providing the best possible motor claims accident management services for insurers, brokers and hire companies, as well as, uninsured loss recovery.
As the HR Manager, reporting into, and deputising for, the HR Director you will have an overall responsibility for providing support across the various HR functions which include resourcing, recruitment, training and development, performance monitoring, employee relations, engagement and well being and compensation, benefits and reward as well as supporting the creation, implementation and administration of the people strategy to support the future growth of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure alignment between HR strategy and business goals by being the central point of contact for the Business Area MD's identifying ways to support their growth plans and improve retention; this may include creating new and updating job descriptions ensuring parity of process and alignment of the job family framework
- Create and analyse HR business reports identifying trends suggesting improvement initiatives that improve the people metrics through identifying ways to improve process or policy efficiencies or effectiveness
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them Providing advice and assistance that ensures consistency of approach and adherence to guidelines and policies
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary developing HR policy and procedures to drive performance, ensuring fairness and parity is applied across the business
- Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
- Support the administration of payroll and payroll records keeping the payroll managers appraised of any changes.
- Work with appropriate parties on all elements of the People Strategy including reward recruitment and selection, engagement and comp and bens
- Ensure that the Groups talent and succession plans are supported
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Own any self-generated continuous improvement initiatives ensuring they are implemented using robust project management disciplines
- Ensure a consistent and smooth delivery in relation to employee on-boarding activities; including being the face of HR during Induction, answering employee questions and providing general support to line managers when integrating new employees into the organisation.
- Be the main contract for third party contracts including employee benefit programmes, HRIS system
- Responsible for ensuring all policies and procedures are up to date and reviewed annually ensuring effective lines of communication with the management population with regards to policy changes
- Support the employee well being and engagement agenda aiming for a YOY improved EOS score by providing basic well being advice and mediation support to employees
- Deputise for the HR Director as and when required
- To work positively and inclusively with all colleagues, customers and business partners to promote a workplace that values equality and diversity
- To adhere to all company policies and procedures as set out in the company handbook
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A Level 7 CIPD qualification, an MBA in human resource management or a BTEC HNC/HND in human resource management is preferred
- Salary ca £35k - £40k
- Pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (rising each year of employment)
- On-site gym
- Free parking
- Immediate start
If you are interested in learning more about this role or you would submit an application, contact me today! This will be a two-stage interview process, with the view to start immediately
0161 828 5400
HR / Manager / Business partner
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.