Are you on the lookout to join an exciting, expanding business in Manchester?If so, Tate have a fantastic opportunity for a sales administrator to join...
Tate are working in partnership with a leading engineering manufacturer based in Manchester. The company in question was founded over 80 years ago and has grown from strength to strength in recent years and are now located across the globe.
They have a fantastic opening for a sales administrator to join the team on a Temporary basis (3 month minimum FTC).
Monday to Friday working hours
£19'000 - £23'000 dependant on experience
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team's objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Recent background in Sales administration/Sales order.
- Drive to learn and to go the extra mile.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbally.
If you'd like to work for this excellent award winning company apply online today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.