Technology firm in Acton is seeking an Account Manager to join their fantastic team!The company have a fantastic reputation in the market and are constantly...
Salary; £35,000 plus £15,000 OTE
ASAP Start! Apply NOW!
We have a number of Account Manager positions working for this very successful property start up, with an incredible working environment and amazing office you will be a delighted to join this company.
Your role will involve proactively contacting new and existing customers to promote and sell the benefits of this property portal and ensure they are aware of their key proposition.
- To manage a set of existing clients to achieve activity, retention and customer satisfaction targets.
- To hit new business targets, contacting potential customers to inform them of the benefits of advertising
- Building strong relationships and ensuring all clients are aware of the importance of promoting the company
- Promote the benefit of New & Exclusive and ensure that they understand the value of this USP to them, their vendors and buyers
- Ensure that CRM system is updated with all of the correct client information to maintain accurate records for reporting and monitoring
- Passionate about the mission of the organisation
- Ensure that our clients are aware of all of the upcoming marketing campaigns and initiatives and how they can assist i.e. social media, co-branding etc.
- Requirements for the Role:
- Proven track record in B2B sales
- Strong appointment setting skills
- Excellent and professional telephone skills
- The ability to quickly build rapport with senior decision makers
- Exceptional customer service skills
- You will be a hardworking and dynamic individual looking to bring new ideas and passion to the team
- You will have the desire to deliver exceptional customer service and manage professionally any problems or concerns that may arise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge of the property industry is desirable
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.