Tate are working with a leading organisation to recruit for a Customer Service Assistant on a permanent basis in Lutterworth due to the recent expansion...
Tate are seeking an Account Manager for a leading business based in Leicester. Please note that this position involves occasionally travelling to visit existing clients however a shared pool car is available.
- Managing a portfolio key accounts to retain business and to increase revenue.
- Developing existing relations to maximise business opportunities.
- Following up on generated leads whilst sourcing relevant products/packages to close the sale.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining strong business relationships with current key accounts.
- Responsible for being the main point of escalation on key accounts.
- Previous experience account management experience.
- Science or pharmaceutical background would be advantageous.
- Full UK driving license.
- Strong communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Permanent position paying £20,000 per annum.
- Working hours: 09:00am till 17:30pm Monday- Friday.
- Free onsite parking.
- Shared pool car
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Regular company events and incentives.
- Business fuel mileage and travel expenses.
- Subsidised fresh fruit.
- Cycle to work scheme, medical insurance, health insurance and childcare vouchers.
- Progression within the company due to recent growth.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.