We are recruiting experienced Inbound Customer Service Advisors for an established company based in Coventry.You will be required to offer an outstanding service to both...
Tate are working with a leading organisation to recruit for a Customer Service Assistant on a permanent basis in Lutterworth due to the recent expansion within the business.
- Managing sales requests from existing and potential customers.
- Processing high volumes of product orders.
- Liaising with customers regarding orders, stock availability, account queries and delivery times.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Establishing and maintaining exceptional customer relationships.
- Previous experience within a Customer Service role.
- Excellent telephone & communication skills.
- Strong level of attention to detail.
- SAP knowledge is desirable.
Salary & Benefits:
- Permanent position paying £17,000 per annum
- Salary, £17,000 per annum.
- Working hours are shifts, Monday to Friday between 8:30am-5:30pm.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free on-site parking.
- Subsidised fresh fruit.
- Cycle to work scheme, life assurance, health insurance and childcare vouchers.
- Progression within the company due to recent growth.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.