Accounts AssistantHemel Hempstead£26,000 £29,000 do you want to work for a well-established award winning company? Do you want to be a vital part of a...
PART TIME ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT REQUIRED FOR A RETAIL / FMCG COMPANY IN HATFIELD!
SALARY: £19,500 PER ANNUM, £13,000 PRO RATA
WORKING HOURS: 25 HOURS PER WEEK MONDAY - FRIDAY
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant, seeking a new challenge?
Do you have proven experience within / a marked interest for the Retail / FMCG industry?
Are you seeking a part time role which allows you to work part time, 25 hours (or more) a week?
If the answer is YES to the above, then please do read on!
We are working with a market leader within Retail / FMCG, who are looking to bring on board an Accounts Assistant on a part time basis.
Working within a team of 9, you will report to the Finance Coordinator.
The day to day duties will encompass the following:
- Sales Ledger invoices and maintaining all billing and queries
- Purchase Ledger invoices, raising debit notes for all recharges
- Expenses inputting, checking and coding
- Maintain schedule of purchase invoices in query
- Daily posting of all bank transactions
- Opportunity to get involved with other tasks when they arise
- Proven Accounts experience, ideally within Retail / FMCG
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work successfully both individually and actively as part of a team
If you would like to apply for this role, please use APPLY, attach your CV and Tate Welwyn Garden City will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days. Alternatively, call us on 01707 320255 for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.