Are you looking for a new job opportunity in Telford? Tate are recruiting for a number of Customer Service Administrators at one of Telfords biggest...
My client who is a leading Estate Agent in Birmingham looking for a proactive new team member to join their sales team.
They have an excellent opportunity for a talented Sales Administrator to join there expanding team. .
5-10 years' experience within an Admin role, but would consider less experience if competencies are met.
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Not afraid to go the extra mile
- Local area knowledge is preferred but not essential
- Offer excellent customer relations
- Be well presented, bubbly, proactive, forward thinking, highly self-motivated and have a keen desire to learn.
- A considerable knowledge of Microsoft Word is required.
- You will be Typing Property Particulars via Audio Dictation
- Loading Properties onto portals
- Checking Rightmove and all enquires
- Window displays and Reception
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Duties will include audio typing and providing general office support, and administration.
- A basic financial background would be advantageous
- You will also need to have excellent organisational skills
- Excellent diary management and an ability to work in a very pressurised, but professional environment.
Working Hours / Days per week: Mon to Fri 08:30am to 17:30pm
Job Types: Full-time, permanent
For more imformation please call Emma Bennett on 0121 200 2535 or email
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.