My client who are a leading international Pharmaceuticals company looking for a Team Administrative Assistant candidate to start with them as soon as possible and...
Lettings Administrator - Whetstone North London - Immediate Start - £13 per hour.
Tate are recruiting for a Lettings Administrator to join our Client, one of the UK's top housing associations and based in Whetstone, Barnet, North London on a long term temporary Basis.
The role is based in the Lettings department, this is a fast pace role with a high level of administrative duties required, dealing with solicitors, external brokers and estate agents
This role is working Monday - Friday (9am-5pm) and is paying £13.00 per hour
The Ideal candidate would have the following:
- Experience with Lettings is essential - either in an estate agency or public sector setting
- Experience with Microsoft packages (specifically Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Experience dealing with the public via both written and oral correspondence
- Experience in speaking to managers and liaising with senior management
- The ability to adapt and pro-actively help the team as required
Lettings experience is essential as this role requires someone to get up to speed very quickly, training will be provided but not from scratch.
As this role is immediate start, please do not apply if you are not available immediately.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.