TEMP NEEDED FOR A BUSY RECEPTION AREA. Are you used to managing a busy reception area? If so and you're immediately available for your next...
I am in urgent need of a professional and experienced Corporate Front of House Manager to support my client who is one of the world's leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. With a view to designing and building a service that will see them move into their stunning and state of the art new home in 2020, this is perm opportunity paying up to £33,000 per annum across 35 hours between Mon-Fri on a shift pattern between 7am to 7pm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead, motivate and coordinate a mid-size team of extremely talented and passionate front of house staff. The directive is to consistently create and implement an evolving service brand, with their vision to exceed expectations through intuitive service, careful planning and faultless standards.
Scope of responsibilities:
- To supervise, manage and motivate a team of receptionists
- Reception Management of the team and implementing new ideas, systems and procedures to ensure a 5* customer services is provided.
- Analysing current best practices and as reception manager - taking a leading role in implementing improvement and change
- Promote best practice and client/customer care at all times
- Manage all HR related areas - including recruitment
- Contracts, supplier and vendor management
- Financial and operations administration
- Monthly payroll submission/sign off for team
- Creating and managing various reports
- All other tasks to ensure smooth operation at front of house
We are looking for:
- Front of house management experience
- Candidates with a corporate background
- Experience in managing or supervising a mid-sized team (5-10 team members)
- Confidence and charisma
- Strong leadership skills
- Great organisational skills
- Positive approach and proactive 'can do' approach to problem solving
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Experience working in a corporate and or legal environment
If you are an experienced and gregarious Reception Manager with Corporate experience who is looking to work with a fun and fantastic professional team, in an amazing and rewarding setting, this is the job for you!
If you are interested in further Front of House jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.