Tate are recruiting for a leading manufacturing business in Tiverton to recruit an enthusiastic and driven HR Advisor for their busy team. The role involves providing HR support across the business, with a strong focus on Employee Relations.
The role is Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- working closely with management offering support and guidance on policies, procedures and best practice;
- co-ordinating and advising on all Employee Relation cases including grievances, conduct and capability matters, and absence management;
- managing all external recruitment and selection activities;
- assisting the HR manager with the maintenance and creation of Company policies and procedures;
- identifying areas of improvement and implementing new initiatives;
- maintaining accurate HR records, both electronically and on paper and providing general administration support; and
- ensuring all decisions and working practices reflect current employment legislation and best practice.
We are looking for a highly organised individual who can work with high levels of accuracy in an environment of frequent interruptions, whilst consistently delivering to changing priorities. Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential, along with the ability to apply their own judgement and make informed decisions. Candidates must be able to demonstrate previous experience within an HR role or hold a professional HR qualification.
For more information please call 01392 432 861 or click apply today
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.