Tate are recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join and dynamic and forward thinking marketing team on a 1 year contract, based in Ringwood. You...
Our client based in the local area is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join their Marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and reputable company that operates both UK and Internationally. You will be providing support to the marketing team in all aspects to assist with the efficient running of the business.
Role: Marketing Assistant Where: Eastleigh area Salary: c£19-21,000pa dependant on experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the organising of seminars
- Monthly promotional activity report summaries
- Web analytics summary
- Preparation support for major exhibitions
- Managing the marketing in-box and recording of sales leads
- Data maintenance
- Management of Google AdWords and Page SEO
- Creation of e-mail campaigns
- Assisting with various design projects using Photoshop and InDesign
- Any other duties as required
You will need:
- To be educated to degree level in a marketing related qualification
- Experience of marketing campaigns, collation and analysis of results
- Experience of using digital/ online media
- Awareness of the range of marketing techniques and channels
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and multi task
- A commitment to delivering quality work
- IT skills including: MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign and Photoshop
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.