HR AdvisorLuton£30-35,00012 month FTCTo provide customer focused, responsive, accurate and pragmatic HR advice and support to managers, employees and flexible employees in-line with company policies,...
My client is an elite and extremely prestigious international law firm providing advisory services on high-end, complex and large-scale matters across a wide range of legal disciplines not exhaustive of financial services, IT, litigation & Corporate.
They have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding and experienced Human Resources Manager to join their wonderful offices in the City of London. This is a permanent role, paying the salary between £50,000 - £70,000 per annum (depending on experience and abilities) and looking to start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of years' experience operating at HR Manager Level within the legal and/ or professional services.
This fantastic opening is a newly-created role which will offer senior level HR support to the London office of circa 140 talented lawyers and partners, as part of a wider HR team of 6. You will be the first point of contact for many operational HR matters as well as HR projects.
- Management of all levels of HR queries, providing advice in line with current employment legislation;
- Providing advice to Partners and employees in relations to Employee Relations;
- Monitoring the workload of the HR/Training Assistant, ensuring effective delivery of the HR Administrative services;
- Assisting with the management of parental leaves;
- Assisting with immigration matters, and ensuring compliance;
- Assisting with the on-boarding processes, in conjunction with Recruitment and Professional Development;
- Providing support to the Payroll and Benefits Officer on employee benefits;
- Working in conjunction with the US HR team to develop expertise on their HRIS, including identifying new processes which can migrated onto the system;
- Monitoring absence (sickness and holidays) as well as flexible working requests;
- Accountability for the HR pages on the intranet;
- Providing active support to the Firm's diversity and inclusion initiatives;
- Ad hoc project work, as required e.g. benchmarking, research, change management projects.
- Full CIPD qualification;
- Minimum of five years' experience operating at HR Manager Level; ideally within legal and/ or professional services;
- Meticulous with strong attention to detail;
- Resilient, self-motivated and proactive;
- A genuine people person, who can foster solid relationships;
- Astute with strong business acumen;
- Comfortable with change, eager to innovate and resolve problems;
- Commitment to deliver remarkable results and excellence.
My client is an impressive and progressive law firm. If you are an intellectual and progressive person who is ambitious and self-driven, this is the place for you.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.