Tate are recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join an established business based in central Poole. This is a maternity cover position offering...
Are you a proactive and experienced Customer Service Administrator who is looking to progress your career with a world leading distribution company?
They are currently looking for a Service Controller to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis offering a salary of £20,000 rising to £22,000 after a three month probation period.
The role based in Ringwood will provide support including:
- Liaising with customers and taking full details of jobs
- Logging call and job details to the internal database CMS and SAP
- Allocating jobs to engineers
- Arranging for parts to be delivered to sites for engineers
- Reporting on job status on a daily / weekly / monthly basis
- Preparing quotations, orders and invoicing for jobs
The idea candidate will need to have:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of data entry and working with database
- Knowledge of SAP would be desirable
- Must drive and have access to a car
The role offers free car parking and can accommodate an immediate start.
Interested? Please apply or call one of the temp team at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.