Business Development ExecutiveIMMEDIATE START Based in Guildford, Surrey Upto £25 + excellent Benefits: Uncapped commission structurePension schemeExternal training & developmentFun, close knit sociable officeIndividual staff...
Business Development Manager
Our client is a cloud-based software company that helps organisations to optimise and automate their work systems, making life at work easier and more stream-lined for their employees and their customers. They specialise in solutions which help IT, HR, Customer Service, and Security teams improve the way they work. They are currently in an exciting rapid growth period and are looking for a Business Development Manager who can hit the ground running to grow the entire Sales Operation!
Building on their recent success, our client is now ready to add to their sales execution campaign through the introduction of a new Sales Development team charged with the task of driving new customer logo acquisition through outbound sales activity and prospecting to generate qualified leads! You will be joining the company at an exciting stage in its growth and expansion plans with the opportunity to add significant value by partnering with the executive team in developing a high performing, well-managed, motivated team of Sales Development Executives (SDE's). As an experienced SDE yourself the role will see you lead from the front, initially making outbound calls prospecting and defining the role of the company and as the team scales up your skills and success as a manager and mentor will be key to making this position successful!
The Position: As the Business Development Manager you will be relentless in driving success by generating a high volume of high-quality sales leads, contributing directly to the growth of revenues. You will be committed to recruiting, developing and managing outstanding sales talent and have a proven track record as a Sales professional yourself, ideally from a software or cloud-based background with experience of building or managing an effective lead generation team.
Primary Duties will include:
- Drive the company's new logo acquisition goals by leading from the front in pipeline origination, successfully achieving team and individual targets
- Recruiting and on-boarding a team of high-quality SDE candidates capable of identifying new talent with high-potential to quickly reach productivity and with a high-potential to advance as sales professionals within the company
- Mentoring as a team player/coach to advance the teams skills in prospecting techniques, follow-through tasks, & lead development.
- Create and coordinate training with company products, sales, and marketing SME's to enable effective customer engagements by the team.
- Collaborate with marketing department on sales campaign development, execution, and analysis.
About You ·
- You will have vast experience in outbound business development using multi-channel cadence including, LinkedIn, email, voice-mail and telephone cold call activities both as an individual contributor and a mentor, ideally from a Software or Cloud-based background
- Excellent verbal & written communications and skills proficient in the use of CRM, sales development tools and data management.
- Demonstrable leadership skills as a mentor and coach with strong management capabilities.
- Proven track record of building and motivating Sales teams
- Strong analytical, research and process-based approach to prospecting and pipeline development.
- Strong commercial understanding of the industry
The client is looking for a successful, enthusiastic and tenacious individual who will be able to evidence that they are a great leader that prides themselves on their drive for success, coachability, and desire to continuously improve. You will have a positive, growth mindset and be someone that thrives on overcoming challenges and leading from the front.
Working environment Success means everything to this company! They deliver innovative solutions that have collaboration at their core, and it's their skilled, passionate and motivated team who make this happen. In turn they offer their staff the opportunity to grow, take responsibility for themselves and achieve great things! While they take work, and especially serving their customers very seriously, they try to have fun doing it!
You can expect a generous basic salary of up to £50,000pa, with OTE looking to be double this figure.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 09.00 - 5.30.
Apply online today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.