We are currently working with a National business in the Eccles / Salford / Trafford area of Manchester. This role is due to a promotion...
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen within one of my key client's rapidly expanding, mortgage brokerage business. Based in the city centre of Manchester, you will be joining the team as a Customer Relationship Manager. This role has a variety of engaging duties. If you are an experienced administrator with excellent customer service skills and a keen eye for detail, this is not an opportunity to miss.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with: buyers, suppliers, solicitors and customers
- Responsible for the administrative duties of two mortgage advisors
- Delivering excellent customer service throughout the buying process
- Alerting mortgage advisors to new opportunities
- Liaising with customers via the phone and face to face
- Achieving file quality targets and acquiring positive reviews to gain bonus
- Working closely with Mortgage Advisors
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is consistently maintained
- Updating the CRM and ensuring mortgage advisors are aware of any changes
- Managing customer expectations and have a calming effect, if necessary
The package attached to this role is as follows:
- £19k - £22k basic, starting salary
- An average of £4k bonus per annum
- 25 days annual leave annually + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Immediate start
- Career stability
To excel in this role, you will:
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport
- The ability to challenge people, if necessary
- Previous administrative experience and an organised approach to work
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Previous experience within similar environment is desired
If you are interested in this role, contact me today to discuss the role and next steps. For the right candidate, this could be a swift one-stage process, offering an immediate start!
0161 828 5400
Customer relationship manager / administration / customer service / sales / mortgage
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.