A fantastic opportunity exists for a graduate to join a hi-tech business in Okehampton who can offer tremendous career progression to the successful candidate. The...
working with a fantastic local business in Crediton who are looking to appoint a full-time Accounts Assistant. This position is immediately available and is a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate.
The main responsibilities of the role are detailed below and are focused on maintaining the Sales Ledger. Where this company differ - is their Sales ledger is mainly dealt with through Invoice Financing (Factoring) and therefore the successful candidate would ideally have experience or knowledge of Factoring.
You'll have the chance to build on your existing accounts knowledge and take ownership of this important role with help and guidance from the Accounts Manager and other members of staff.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Raise sales invoices, credit notes and proforma invoices.
- Key sales and purchase invoices to Sage 50 Accounts.
- Upload sales invoices to Invoice Financing (Factoring).
- Monitor customer credit limits within Factoring.
- Respond to all messages received from Factoring in a timely manner and ensuring any invoicing disputes are dealt with promptly.
- Respond to customer and supplier queries received via telephone and email.
- Liaise with sales to obtain quotes for customers and check agreed pricing for invoicing purposes.
- To provide administrative support to all areas of the business as and when required.
- Support the Accounts Manager in a variety of day-to-day financial processes.
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Ability to work under pressure in a small team environment.
- Flexible, enthusiastic with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Good organisation skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Experience in an accounts role or studying towards your AAT qualification.
- Experience of Invoice Financing (Factoring) and Sage 50 Accounts would be desirable.
For more information call 01392 432861 or click apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.