** Part Time Admin Assistant **
Upto £28k pro-rota
20 Hrs a Week - Mon to Fri - 9am to 1pm
Immediate start and Interviews
Guildford /Office Based
Leading firm based in Guildford is currently recruiting for an experienced Part Time Administrator. This is a broad role. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day administration of the office and training centre.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts - Chasing client payments, updating records with payments received and sending payment confirmations, creating online payment links
- Sending out online (Zoom) training invites to attendees with appropriate courseware
- Planning training manual requirements and printing and binding them as required
- Organising shipping of printed manuals and courseware to clients
- Managing stocks of other items used for training (pads, USB sticks etc)
- Ensuring that the office is sensibly stocked with tea, coffee, biscuits, stationery, etc.
- Maintaining general cleanliness of office, hoovering, antibac wiping down of training equipment, etc.
- Covering the phones for lunch breaks and other busy periods
- Meeting and greeting training delegates
- Website updating
- Friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic people person
- Good communicator and team player
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible, adaptable and sensible, as a small company the role requirements are varied and can change quickly
- Calm approach to tackling problems
- Experience of working in an office environment with a good level of general office administration skills
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted