An incredible EA/OM position has become available at an Oil and Gas company based in a prime Central London location.
This role offers a salary of £40,000 - £42,000 per annum and the opportunity to work within a small company where you can stay and develop, and really make the role your own.
This is an outstanding opportunity to step in to a small office, supporting the Chairman of the Board, alongside other members of the Board, whilst they are about to go through exciting growth. They are ideally looking for someone who is immediately available.
If you can commute to Central London, are happy with a salary of £40,000-£42,000, have experience within a similar role and are immediately available, then I'd love to hear from you!
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Chairman of the Board with diary management and international travel arrangements
- Inbox management
- Office management duties - being the go to person in the London office of 5 people
- Dealing with all monthly payroll
- Processing invoices
- Supplier relationships
- Liaising with international offices
- Previous experience in supporting to Board level
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Well versed with MS Office Suite
- Solutions focused
- Well-presented and fantastic communication skills
- Ability to work alone and be proactive
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.