My client who are a leading international Pharmaceuticals company looking for a Team Administrative Assistant candidate to start with them as soon as possible and...
A personable, organised and adaptable Office Administrator is required to join an established medical business based in Stevenage. As a methodical Office Administrator you will play a key role in supporting the businesses office manager and senior administrator. You will be looking after the order processing and stock management within the organisation. Long term this role offers the opportunity to grow within the business, with the potential for the role to become more senior in the future.
As Office Administrator you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Managing the sales mailbox
- Processing complex sales orders and liaising with the businesses distribution warehouse
- Checking in all orders when they arrive in the UK and ensuring they are accurate
- Managing the stock levels within the organisation and:
- Replenishing and processing auto and manual stock orders as required
- Matching stock to outgoing orders
- Dispatching orders
- Processing monthly and ad-hoc stock checks and producing stock check reports
- Processing rental applications
- Dealing with inbound telephone enquiries
- Updating the businesses CRM system with orders, enquiries and client information
The ideal Office Administrator candidate will need:
- To be able to use your own initiative, have problem solving skills and work well under supervision
- To have had experience of working within a similar type of role
- Great attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment where you have had to manage your own work load and worked within a methodical manner
- Be keen to learn new things and be adaptable
- A flexible can do attitude
- Experience of using stock management and order processing systems would be preferable but not essential
Working Monday to Friday (8:30 - 5:00) totalling 40 hours per week you will based in Stevenage Town. You will receive 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and complimentary holiday days over Christmas (this varies from year to year). The right candidate can expect to receive a salary between £22,000 to £25,000, plus a nice benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.