Tate are seeking 8 Inbound Customer Service Advisors to join a leading service delivery centre based in Leicester. The successful applicant must have a passion...
We are recruiting experienced Inbound Customer Service Advisors for an established company based in Coventry.
You will be required to offer an outstanding service to both internal and external customers dealing with all queries efficiently.
As an Inbound Customer Advisor you will be required to:
- Answering inbound calls from customers
- Dealing with customer queries
- Liaising with different departments
- Administering and monitoring email queries
- Providing accurate solutions
- Working alongside with colleagues to help rectify any issues with customers
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good time management
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written skills
- Team player
- IT literate
This role is due to start on Monday 10th June on an ongoing temporary basis with the potential of going permanent. You will need to work from Monday to Friday 08:30am-17:30pm with the occasional of working a Saturday.
Full training will be provided for 2 weeks.
In return you will be receiving a pay rate of £8.10/£8.21 per hour.
If you are an experienced Customer Service Advisor looking for an inbound role, please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.