Calling graduates!We are recruiting for our client who have a fantastic opportunity to work within their business on their graduate scheme, to learn and develop...
Contact Centre Supervisor
The Contact Centre Supervisor's primary role is to assist the Head of Contact Centre. The supervisor helps with recruiting, training, support, guidance and motivational needs to successfully meet or exceed KPIs. In the absence of the Head of Contact Centre, the supervisor assumes the leadership role in supervising the team.
- Directs, trains and motivates team members to provide a high level of customer care and to meet established goals;
- Assists with recruiting efforts to maintain staffing levels as required
- Keeps current a complete knowledge of company policies and procedures and shares with the team;
- Helps institute and monitor evaluation process to measure team members performance;
- Participates in executing, monitoring, evaluating the coaching, training, hardware/software tool implementations, motivational and counselling programs for the team;
- Coordinates and executes special projects as directed;
- Efficient, effective handling of internal/external enquiries and communications;
- Handles or escalates systematic issues related to policies, pricing, software and hardware;
- Run reports for head of contact centre / senior management on KPI progress, evolving trends and assistance with escalated issues.
- Fluent English, oral and written skills. Any additional language is considered an advantage;
- Associates Degree or equivalent educations and/or 5 years of experience in management or customer service;
- Proficient computer, data communication software such as Siebel, Genesys, Jira along with technical and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to work flexibly to the needs of the business under pressure
- Self-starter with a high energy attitude and great sense of urgency.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.