We are recruiting for an Information Analyst to work for a public sector organisation in Plymouth. You will be working closely with all staff members within local departments. You will develop effective working relationships with all Stakeholders ensuring the aims and objectives are fulfilled at all times.
The main duties will include;
- Maintain accurate records of user requests, ensuring they are resolved in accordance with priority levels and service requirements
- Escalating any requests that cannot be resolved to the relevant team member, and continue to assist the resolution
- Manage daily tasks and activities which may require reprioritisation to satisfy changing business needs
- Working to short, defined deadlines to be able to provide support for unexpected problems to the Senior Business Analyst
- Be proficient in the use of everyday software E.g. spreadsheets (Excel), and graphics
- Provide knowledge and guidance on the information collation.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail. You must have experience of working with and manipulating large data sets. You will have the ability to work under pressure in a challenging and demanding environment.
The hourly pay rate will be £9.31 per hour, and the working hours are Monday-Friday 8:30-16:30, with an immediate start.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.