6month FTCBased in the city£23,000Are you a recent graduate and/or do you have some admin, projects or research experience? Are you seeking an interesting and...
Project Manager Role
50 - 60K
City of London
I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager role for a well-respected, growing membership consultancy of Tax and Audit Consulting experts. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the Business and IT projects and will work with several Appointed Project Managers to scope, plan and deliver change through projects:
This role includes managing a portfolio of projects, managing issues, risks and providing the interface between the business and IT as necessary to ensure projects are successfully completed, delivering the agreed objectives, agreed success criteria, time and budget constraints.
Please note, I am looking for someone who has experience and involvement of leading IT projects but this is just one facet of the role and is not an IT project management role.
- Initiate and actively manages a portfolio of projects of all scales with commercial and strategic impact
- Define project scope, success criteria, dependencies, assumptions and constraints with stakeholders
- Manages the workflow and number of projects against the available resources, managing expectations or alerting that more resources will be needed as required
- With support from others within the office and wider network, initiate and actively manage large, multi-streamed projects strategic and/or commercial impact
- Delivers projects using an appropriate structured approach
- Highlights opportunities to continually improve the Project Methodology to fit the needs and requirements of delivery to the business.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.