Are you an experienced sales professional looking for a new challenge?If you have experience with: chemical, lubricant or oil products, this could be the ideal...
Are you an experienced sales representative looking for your next challenge within the chemicals industry?
Are you looking for a stable and prosperous career?
If so, my client are looking for their next Area Sales Manager, to oversee territories across Yorkshire.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of our key client's sales team. The business are industry leaders within chemical distribution in the UK, with depots up and down the country, they are a reputable and well-known organisation. This opportunity is a field-based role offering exceptional freedom and benefits. Offering an extensive range of chemical products, it will be your duty to make sure local prospects are aware of, the services and products you can offer.
You will have previous experience with sales and the chemical industry or selling similar products
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Salary £33k - £45k
- Competitive commission structure
- Company car
- Laptop and phone
- Pension scheme
- Full holiday entitlement
- Private health care
If you are interested in applying for this role or you would like to know more details, give me a call today!
0161 828 5400
Sales / field sales / area manager / Yorkshire / chemicals
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.