TATE EXCLUSIVE: An ambitious, confident and creative Marketing Executive is required to join a high end retail brand in Hitchin. As a Group Marketing Executive...
Digital Marketing Executive
Up to £28k per annum (dependent on experience)
Our client, a leading global organisation within their industry are currently looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. With continuous growth and ongoing developments within the business, now is a hugely exciting time to join.
This is an opportunity to support in ensuring the division's digital marketing is at the forefront of new strategies and contribute in developing innovative ideas to drive the business forward.
- Assist and support the Digital Manager with all digital based activities
- Be responsible for maintaining and developing the content on the website by directly managing the CMS
- Use SEO/CRO and UX to support in developing and updating the website
- Monitor, evaluate and report on website performance
- Work in collaboration with internal marketing teams to develop, maintain and support their areas of the website
- Assist the Digital Manager with implementing and updating digital channels for new product launches and updates
- Effectively manage the accuracy of the information on the website, including liaising with relevant internal marketing teams to understand the wider business developments
- Support the marketing team with enquiries relating to website and social activity
- Work closely with various digital agency partners, occasionally travelling to London
- Use initiative to suggest and implement improvements across the digital channels
- Effectively manage the division's community management across all social channels
- Work with the agencies to manage the social media content calendar and oversee the always on and campaign activity for paid, earned and owned media
- Support the agency with SEM and paid search campaigns
- Ensure digital and social activities comply with current data protection regulations and legislation
- Proactively develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders and support the wider marketing team
- Good attention to detail and strong grammar is essential
- Experience in WordPress or similar CMS
- A strong understanding and experience in SEO/CRO and UX
- Experience in SEM and paid search campaigns
- Social media management experience
- Confident evaluating the user experience of the online customer journey
- Ability to analyse campaign data to adapt to increase success rates
- A strategic thinker with a creative mind, ability to develop ideas and contribute to marketing activities
- Strong communication skills, with the confidence to independently present your ideas to a wider audience
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.