Tate are working with an organisation on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit a Business Support Administrator to their expanding team.The Business Support Administrator is...
We are recruiting for an Office Coordinator to join our client's growing business based in Sowton, Exeter. You will be responsible for day to day administrative duties supporting a senior management team.
- Manage internal and external invoice and order queries
- Assist meeting room set-ups
- Dealing with all post, including sorting and distributing
- Arrange pool car bookings when required
- Data input to the internal system
- Undertaking stock take of stationary
- To be trained to use the in-house reporting system
The ideal candidate will have the ability to prioritise workloads and work in a fast past environment. You will have a willing and flexible attitude. Previous experience of working in a similar role is required.
The working hours are 09.00-17.00, Monday-Friday.
The starting hourly pay is between £9-10 per hour.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.