Tate are recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join an established business based in central Poole. This is a maternity cover position offering...
Tate are recruiting for a fulfilling opportunity for an ambitious Sales Manager, to join a growing National Company, within their head office in Poole. This is a newly created permanent role, offering a salary of £35,000 - £50,000 where you will have a hands on approach to really make your mark!
This B2C Sales Manager role will be responsible for expanding the business, managing the team and will involve:
- Creation of sales and marketing plans
- Managing franchises and third parties
- KPI management - setting performance goals
- Work flow management
- Competitor analysis - reporting on product margins and ensuring you are ahead of the competition
- Managing budgets - sales forecasting
- Coach, mentor and manage external and internal sales agents
- Attending exhibitions and events
- Implementing product promotions throughout the year
- UK travel is involved
The ideal candidate for this Sales Manager role will need to have:
- B2B sales background
- Team leader or management experience managing a team
- Strong business acumen
- Ambitious and adaptable
- KPI management
- Sales orientated
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing company where ideas are welcome and you can make the role your own!
For more information please contact Nadia Silva or Emily Jenkins at Tate on 01202 319922.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.