Senior AdministratorStevenageMat cover 1 yearWe have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our client within their Senior Administrator role. Our client is looking for...
Japanese Personal Assistant
Temp 10-12 months
£10.25 - £15.38ph dependant on experience
Our client, a leader in the automotive industry is looking for a fluent Japanese speaking PA to cover the current PA whilst she is on leave. The successful candidate will need to have outstanding communication and organisational skills as you will be acting as the main point of contact between their headquarters (HQ) in Japan and the UK head office in Milton Keynes. You will be required to translate for the MD frequently so your role is incredibly important to the smooth running of the business. The role is to start in July with a 4 week handover period. As this is quite a niche role PA experience is preferable but our client is happy to consider a strong experienced administrator also.
- Supporting the Japanese MD and AMD with diary management, travel arrangements, expenses and preparation of documents.
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with queries.
- Booking travel and accommodation to and from Japan for visitors and staff business meetings.
- Assist in the production of monthly sales and finance reports for HQ.
- Administering payroll, income tax and tax returns for Japanese ex pats.
- Manage bank accounts for payment and receipt related to HQ.
- Updating and maintaining the HR database.
- Completing Visa applications and ensuring sponsor licences are kept up to date.
- Ad hoc admin, filing and project support duties when required.
- Translating between Japanese and English teams.
What we need from you
- You must be fluent in both Japanese and English both written and verbal.
- You must have experience in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be highly confidentiality and be able to handle situations with discretion.
- To be extremely organised, positive and have a proactive attitude towards work.
- You must have a valid Visa with no restrictions.
- Previous PA and secretarial experience or good administrative experience within a Japanese company is desirable.
- Previous work in a Japanese environment is preferred.
What can you expect if you are successful?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a friendly, family like company in an exciting pivotal role. In return you can expect a competitive salary (up to £25k for administrators and up to £30k for PA's) plus free onsite parking. If this sounds like the role for you please submit your CV below!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.