Are you an experienced Receptionist looking for that next challenge. If you have previous Receptionist experience then this could be just the opportunity you are...
TEMP NEEDED FOR A BUSY RECEPTION AREA.
Are you used to managing a busy reception area? If so and you're immediately available for your next temporary position, we'd like to hear from you.
One of our clients based in Sutton require a Receptionist to support their lively reception area Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
- Looking after all visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them correctly.
- Answering, screening and forwarding phone calls whilst providing basic information or taking appropriate messages in a timely and polite manner
- Ensuring back up for reception when absent from front desk and ensuring smooth handover to job share
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries /couriers and prepare outgoing mail for pick up.
- Monitoring and placing requests for office stationery and ensuring appropriate stock levels.
- Performing any other ad-hoc administrative tasks as deemed appropriate.
- Maintaining a professional reception area that projects a business-like approach and provides a high level of pro- active customer service.
Please apply today to be considered for this position.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.