Are you experienced in Conveyancing? Working in Property or Real Estate and looking for a change of direction and a new challenge? If so we have the opportunity for you!
Tate are working with a leading Data Management Company in the Bristol Area to recruit a Conveyancing Searcher to their Field based team.
The role is a remote/field based role and the day to day objective is to conduct checks on relevant council records with the aim of delivering error free search reports and other delegated tasks involved in the legal profession.
This role would suit someone who has worked within Property Management or an Estate Agency background with an understanding of Conveyancing or experience within a legal firm within Conveyancing or Real Estate.
This role is part time, 25 hours per week, flexibly arranged and travel may be required for up to 2 hours radius from Bristol.
- To provide accurate and error free search reports and other validation tasks when required with the aim of providing the best customer service in the industry
- To submit all search reports on the day they are scheduled (excluding searches that are awaiting information)
- Liaise with relevant data providers for all search queries to ensure the smooth running of the search production process to minimize delays to search turnaround.
- To ensure all instructions are conducted correctly, dealing with all enquiries which are relevant and to include additional client requirements.
- To communicate effectively with the internal booking team and Search Manager on delays / issues when needed.
- To report all changes to council booking processes for the local authorities you visit.
- To improve client relations through effective communication with Local Authorities, Customers and work colleagues
- Be aware of the requirements within the Search Code
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities at short notice
- Ability to work alone and use initiative to resolve day to day issues
- Highly motivated, punctual and enthusiastic
- Resilient and able to remain calm under pressure
- Confident personality with good communication skills, both written and oral, in addition to a strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills with the desire to provide service excellence
If you have the skills required apply today! Or for more information call 01392 432861
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.